Friday, September 16, 2011

Go Mariners GO!!!

Friday August 26th, Adam and I headed up to Seattle to see the Mariners play the White Sox:) I should mention that since the Portland Beavers got the boot out of Portland for our major league soccer team the Timbers (whom I happen to have fallen in love with over the past six months;) I have had SERIOUS baseball withdrawals! So, heading to Seattle for a major league baseball game made me giddy like a little kid in a candy store!!!

We got to the stadium and I was even more surprised to find that Adam had gotten us seats on the first baseline, TWO rows from the field!!! We had squishy seats for goodness sake! I.was.speechless. I have never had such wonderful seats:) He must like me a little bit;p We also met up with our friends Jeff and Sheena at the game and then had drinks around Seattle after the game.
Look at our seats!!!
I like him♥
Sheena, Jeff, Adam, and me

Saturday was spent exploring a part of Seattle I have never seen...the west side! Adam showed me where his brother used to live along with Alki beach where we had a lovely breakfast and stolled along the boardwalk for a few hours soaking in the sun, people watching and enjoying one another's company:)
Near Adam's brothers' old house
Check out that view!
We have the best adventures!
Alki Beach
One of the reasons I keep him around:D
Exploring the docks
Got to have the clam chowder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!