Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hola Mexico!!

Way back in May, two of my close friends Jeff and Sheena booked an all-inclusive trip to a resort in sunny Puerto Vallarta. They invited several of their closest friends (who rock I might add) to come too. Turns out it was too sweet a deal for 8 of us to pass up!

So...on December 8th, Adam and I flew to PV with Keli and Joey to meet up with Jeff, Sheena, Jenny, Scotty, Chris K, and Chris B, who had already been there for a few days. Here's to a week of sun, fun, lots of free booze and food:)

We stayed at the adults only Golden Paradise Resort. Adam and I had a room on the top floor with a wonderful view of the ocean! With free drinks 24/7, there was hardly a dull moment:) One of the highlights of the trip was our snorkeling adventure day. We spent a whole day on a boat exploring different parts of PV.

We also played water tequilla volleyball EVERY afternoon! Good times, good times. The food wasn't amazing, but free is hard to complain about!

All in all it was a fun-filled week with a GREAT group of friends I love:) I could hardly choose from pictures to post, but here are a few of my faves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!