Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Everyone is turning 30!

On Saturday, July 7th Adam and I had not one, but TWO 30th birthdays. We spent the first one for our friend Jaime out on the Columbia River soaking up sunshine, enjoying brews and having a festive ol' time.
 Rachael, Jaime, Racheal, Jaime! We're neat:)
 Jeff and Racheal
 Rachael sandwich!
 our little island!
 birthday Jaime is in the blue bikini
 :)
 Perfect!
 Rachael's!
 totally relaxed haha
 500!! Frisbee style!
 It got intense!
 I'm super dedicated lol
 We like to pose.
 Chillin like villains!

After a FABULOUS day out on the river we spent the evening BBQing for Sean's 30th. Great food, yup, you guessed it, MORE brews, tunes and fun times were had by all!
Birthday boy!
 Birthday cake shots!
This picture does not really capture the excitement lol, but I didn't take many pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!