Falcon is usually wide awake and literally shaking the bars of her cage for freedom at around 7:30 in the morning. Not a problem during the week as I'm already up and gone for work, but on the weekends we've had to work out a compromise...
As soon as I here her shaking to the point of utter annoyance, I let her out of her cage and promptly leap back inbed. The next hour or so of sleep is spent with Falcon jumping on and off my bed and digging at me lol. What can I say? She demands attention. I usually shove her off the bed and after oh about ten or so times she finally gets the hint. She has taken to cuddling up on my ottamen (she reminds me of the cadberry bunny when she does this:) and finally once she's calm again she jumps on the bed and lets me pet and snuggle her, all the while grinding her teeth in contentment (it's a rabbit thing lol) What a silly bunny she is, but very sweet if you catch her at the right moments! Please enjoy some pics of Falcon and Toby, who are becoming fast friends:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to leave some love!