Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Better out than in I alway say!

Last blog I mentioned I went to an Oregon State football game last weekend. Part of the fun of going to OSU games is that I get to see two of my best friends Lacey and Tyler. Lace and I went to Western together and Tyler is her husband, they live in Salem so I always stay at their house and go to the games with them. They are part of the MOST awesome tailgater ever! At every tailgate someone is put in charge of making mass quantities of jello shots for everyone to enjoy and for this game Tyler was the lucky jello man! He made close to a hundred red, orange, purple, and blue jello shots, which were pretty darn good! He made so many jello shots that not all of them would fit in the cooler, thus a fair amount were left in the refrigerator back at Lacey and Tyler's house to enjoy on a later date. Tyler, being the gracious host that he is, sent me on my way with about nine various colored jello shots (ironic since my favorite number is 9:) This is where my story starts for today...

Alicia and I were hanging around the house today, working on little chores in and outside, it was a beautiful fall day after all! My dad and Alicia's grandpa also stopped by to help with out with the "honey-do" list :) Falcon got her cage cleaned, I swept the garage and porch from the stupid tree that blows annoying grass all over the place and we now have working porch lights again! Around 2:00, after our helping hands headed out I thought it seemed like a good idea to bust out a few jello shots. Why not right? It was a no work day and jello is so yummy! Alicia opted for a red one and I chose a blue. Bottoms up! Well, turns out taking one of Tyler's jello shots, mid-afternoon when there is no other alcoholic beverage being consumed is like a kick in the face! I took mine and was standing near the sink and looked over at Alicia who made the best "ICK! dang that jello is strong!" face ever and I lost it. Yep, that's right I spit blue jello shot EVERYWHERE! Blue all over the sink, window, etc. Apparently Alicia said it looked like tiny blue smurfs flying!! What a mess to clean up haha, but the moral of the story is...sometimes there is just no room for jello:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!