Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wigs and 'Staches birthday pub crawl!

I decided that this year, a birthday party sounded wicked fun! I'm normally not a birthday party kind of girl, but I was feeling different for 28:) So...with the genius idea of Adam and Chris, I put together a themed pub crawl on NW 21st in Portland and invited all my favorite people to come out and partake. Turns out it was awesome! Had a terrific turn out of around 30 or so friends that were all in a wig or mustache or BOTH! What good sports! We hit up 4 bars along 21st. Here are just a few pics from the first two bars with many more to come! Lots of love to everyone who made it out to celebrate with me:) It means more than you will ever know and I heart you all!
 My roommate Alicia AKA Ariel on land, and me at bar #1 Melt
 My bestest Jessie AKA Charlie Chaplan and me at Melt
 Jules, Mo, Jo and me at bar #2: 21st Bar and Grill
 Leah, Lace, Alicia, and me 
 Surprised OR scared Kyle haha!
 Our moms tracked us down to party crash! How did they find us haha, we blend in so well:)
Keli and Alicia at bar #2 looking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!