Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magic words ♥

Saturday night in Canada was by far my FAVORITE part of our trip ♥ *I'm going to share something that is personal and special to me, but since I put so much of me into my blog, it seemed strange to leave it out:)

I have been wanting and waiting-VERY patiently- to tell Adam that I love him for a couple of months now;) We have been seeing eachother since around the first of the year, officially since Aprilish and Saturday night after we got home from being out on the town I could simply wait no longer.
We were snuggling after coming home from a long day and night out in B.C. when I turned to him and told him that I had something to tell him, but that I didn't want him to say anything afterwards. I didn't want him to feel pressured to say it back.
I looked up at him as we cuddled and said the words I've been wanting to say since we walked home from The Hutch two months ago and he jumped in front of me to karate-chop the spider webs out of the way especially for me (Adam knows how much I HATE walking into spider webs!! :)
....
"I love you Adam." Then I kissed his cheek quickly and snuggled my face into his neck. INSTANTLY, I felt as though a weight had been lifted from my shoulders:)
To my wonderful surprise, he took my chin in his hands, looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you too babe." Then he kissed me:)
I can't imagine a more awesome feeling than that!! ♥ ♥ I have so very much enjoyed these last nine months with Adam more than anything and feel so grateful to have someone as special as him in my life. I can hardly wait to see what is yet to come for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!