Should be interesting...maybe? :)
*If I could spend a week anywhere in the world, I would choose to travel around and see the sights of Europe with Adam :) It's been on both of our travel to do lists for quite some time so why not go together? See some sights, drink some beer/wine, watch some footy, and mingle:)
*I prefer blue ink to black even though I never have a blue pen on me. Weird, I know.
*October and November are my favorite months because I get Fall, Halloween, my birthday and Thanksgiving!
*I love playing Cribbage and Sorry :)
*When I'm bummed I love to listen to Paramore and Yellowcard because I can rock out and sing my head off, which is one of my most favorite things to do...sing my head off.
*I am still rocking a picture from my 30th pirate birthday party last year as my desktop photo. It makes me smile and say aaaaaarrrrrrggg :)
*The inspiration for the title of my blog came from my favorite Shakespearian play, Much Ado About Nothing. It's a chaotic love story where a few people gossiping and spreading rumors for fun and revenge almost ruins many a romantic lives. Perfection.
*Cheese is what I want to eat when I'm hungry. Like always.
*I chose 9 randoms because 9 is my favorite number. It could be 9, 99, or 999, as long as it is all 9's.




No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to leave some love!