10. The Proposal: Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are hilarious. "Why are you naked!? Why are you wet?!" Enough said.
9. The Replacements: Oh Keanu...you do know how to make an entertaining football movie! The cast alone is enough to hold your attention and make you laugh. Plus, the heartwarming story of reject football players who get the chance to live the dream one more time ;)
8. Despicable Me: "MINIONS! ASSEMBLE!! Liiiiiiiightbulb. It's so fluffy I wanna die!! Quiet down FISH! I asked for a dozen cookie robots, not boogie robots!" This movie is fan-freakin-tastic! If my some weird reason you have not seen this, do it. do it now.

7. Iron Man: The first of the trilogy was awesome. I do enjoy the 2nd and 3rd installments of this popular Avenger, but the 1st movie is my favorite :)
6. Any of the Harry Potters: I.LOVE.HP. Hands down my favorite books series. I enjoy everything about the characters and how this wonderfully magical story unfolds. The cast for the HP films was exactly who I pictured in my mind while reading the series :)

5. Mulan: This is my favorite Disney movie. Not only is Mulan a phenomenal female heroine, but her side-kicks Mushu, Khan and Cricky are hilarious! Best side-kicks ever! Well done Eddie Murphy, you make an excellent voice of a dragon;p

4. Any of the Star Wars: Who wouldn't agree that the Star Wars story isn't amazing? Old films rock, newer films are good too, just in a different way.
3. Double Jeopardy: The description of this movie is enough to spark anyone's interest. Added bonus, you get to watch Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd in a criminal, murder, adventure!
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall: HAHA! This movie is so great for so many reasons. Not only do you get to see Russell Brand singing ridiculous songs, but the comedy sarcastic funny. Sure to be an entertainer no matter what your mood!
1. Any of the Indiana Jones (except the newest): It's difficult to pick a favorite. I love the Indiana Jones with Sean Connery, but the Temple of Doom is soooooo good and reminds me of my childhood :) I love them all. Harrison Ford is dreamy. Boom.


.png)
.png)


.png)
The Proposal is one of my most favorite movies of all time. If it is on tv, I am watching it.
ReplyDeleteIt is SO funny!
ReplyDelete