Saturday, December 7, 2013

good ol' fashioned marathon


 
Every year since my brother, Caleb, has had a big kid job, he asks me what I want for my birthday:) I think it's sweet that he wants to get me anything at all. I'd be good with a hug from my baby brother, who is now much taller than me:) I gave him some gift ideas aka movies, shows and other odds and ends I'm into right now and he did what Caleb does...he bought me all four seasons of Modern Family:) Now that Modern Family is on like Friends, every night for about three hours straight, I've been watching a ton of this crazy, awesome families' shenanigans and loving every minute. The place I was house sitting/pet sitting at last week didn't have cable so I brought my Modern Family collection over and made it through two in a half in less that a week. Now that I'm back in my own casa and have had endless amounts of time just hanging around not feeling well I am now on the fourth season:) This show is one of the best newer shows out. The blended family and storyline consisting of diversity of lifestyle within one family makes for a quirky, eccentric and realistic look into what a family truly is. Families aren't perfect. Sometimes life within your family is messy, but when it comes down to it, family is there for you, loves you through it all and will always give you another chance. This show is relatable, which makes it a winner in my book. I can see myself watching Modern Family like I watch Friends...anytime it is on, no matter the episode. So thanks little brother for all my Modern Family episodes to watch while laughing hysterically and thinking about our family :) "When life gives you lemonade, make lemons then life will be all like whaaaaaat!?" HA! Thanks Phil Dunphy


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!