Friday, January 22, 2010

What's Love Got To Do With It?

I came across this quote by one of my favorite singers Michael Buble and thought that it was too profound and accurate not to share.
"It's all about love. We're either in love, dreaming about love, recovering from it, wishing for it or reflecting on it." Michael Buble
I know this quote is true for myself and the 27 years I've experienced in this life. As a young child, I loved my family, best friends, pets, toys, the list goes on and on:) I experienced my first childhood love in first or second grade and along with that came my first heart ache, funny how it all seems to hurt the same no matter what the age.
Looking back on my old journals from middle and high school, SO much of my time was spent either sure that I was IN love, trying not to be broken hearted after being denied love, dreaming about new potential loves and reflecting on things I could change about myself to encourage love to find me.
It is shocking to think about how much love has been in and out of my life in 27 years. Looking back now, not all of the times I was convinced it was love were IN FACT love at all, but it was all about the feeling in that moment in time.
I guess it is just interesting to think about all the times in your life you have felt love and how great it is when you actually realize that love is really all around you. Even in those sad times spent grieving over love lost you are learning important things about yourself and how to better give love to others around you. I realize this post is a bit off the usual, but I was really feeling the love:)

2 comments:

  1. i feel it in my fingers / i feel it in my toes
    love is all around me / and so the feeling goes...





    bbff

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave some love!