
For today's blog post I just want to take a second to tell you about my, Alicia and Mo's evening. I got home from dinner with my parent's and Caleb around 8:30 tonight (nacho Fridays are awesome btw, thanks mom! Oh and don't forget the love from my three favorite puppies! ) and found Alicia and Mo crocheting on the couch while watching What Happens in Vegas. This alone was hilarious to see as I have walked in on them a few times today alone in much the same position :) How do I factor in you may ask? Well on my agenda tonight was the exciting task of making my own applesauce! Please hold your applause. At one point we all just kind of looked at one another and realized how much like old ladies we were :) Old ladies in a cool way that is! We are enjoying our last couple months living as three fantastic "single" ladies! The air quotes are because none of the three of us are in fact single :) Our cute little house smells of hot apples, pumpkin spice and home. Evenings like these when we are all home and hanging out in the same room are few and far between with our schedules crazy as ever, but we sure do enjoy the little things and being "old ladies" together when we get the chance. Here's to good friends and taking time to appreciate the simple, yet awesome things in life :) Happy Friday and cheers to a rainy and amazing sports filled weekend!!

Literally teared up a bit. Any time you want to get our "old lady" on, I'm totally game! :) -Mo
ReplyDeleteI love being old ladies with you girls :) My faves!
ReplyDelete