Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just eat it.


 
Some people don't have a sweet tooth...I am not one of these people. I'm a sucker for desserts. Adam and I laugh about it often because he is not so much a dessert guy and I would rather just have dessert for dinner. Imagine trying to force ice cream on a person! The nerve! (Ok, he eats ice cream, but probably wouldn't for every meal like I would :) A love for dessert is something that Adam's dad, Andre, and I share as well. He knows that I am always game for dessert even when Adam and Marjorie, Adam's mum, are too full:) I aaaaaaalllllwwwwwaaaayyyysss save room for dessert!

Today's blog topic is to talk about my favorite cake or pie. I don't usually pass on a piece of cake or pie, but I do prefer pie over cake. The pie that I adore the most is cheesecake, which is technically a cake (ha!) but I consider it to be more pie that cake. Who honestly doesn't love cheesecake?? To be more specific cherry cheesecake! The way cheesecake melts in your mouth is one of it's selling points for sure. The cherries are an added bonus! With cake, you often get too sweet of frosting or too bland of cake. It is difficult to mess up cheesecake. Will I still eat a piece of cake at a birthday, wedding or other function? Heck yes. However, if the choice is mine, I will choose pie over cake:)

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave some love!