Saturday, November 2, 2013
Goodbyes are forever... I like see ya soon :)
An era ended today. When I say era, I mean year long adventure of fun, silliness and girl time with Mo and Caponey :) It couldn't have worked out better having Mo and Capone move in for the last year while she earned tenure with her job and wedding planned before moving to Roseburg to join Blair! We packed our house with three ladies, two dogs and two bunnies and it.was.GREAT! Although it was bittersweet seeing them pack up and drive to the burg today, I only see good and happy things coming Mo and Blair's way and this makes me smile :) Over the last year, we drank wine, laughed, lazed around, had more old lady moments than we can count and I wouldn't trade any of the memories we made! I'm so glad to have built a stronger friendship with Melena (Capone too :) and Blair through kickball and living together this past year and hope that we stay good friends even though we live apart now. Cheers to new, exciting chapters in life! Love you Mo, Blair and Capone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to leave some love!